- nvcod.dll missing error can occur because of many reasons including corrupted windows system, virus infection, missing windows updates.
- It can be fixed by simple below steps or you can use this tool to fix nvcod.dll is missing error in windows 7/8/10.
- As nvcod.dll is an important windows module, it can cause many errors in applications like MS office, browsers and in games like far cry, hitman blood money.
- Here is the example of most common nvcod.dll missing error message:
the program can’t start because nvcod.dll is missing
What is nvcod.dll is missing ?
According to wikipedia, The nvcod.dll is an executable file on your computer’s hard drive. This file contains machine code. If you start the software iTunes on your PC, …
When you operate a windows system, it often happens that you find an unusual error or a missed file. It certainly occurs because of a technical glitch or if the file is removed from its main server. nvcod.dll missing Error is found when there is a corrupted, deleted, or missing DLL file respective to it. This is the most commonly detected error in windows by users and it is correctable.
However, the main cause of this error could prevail when there is a downloading issue. Therefore, make sure to download from a reliable server. Here we have listed some of those mistakes you might make unintentionally and reasons for their occurrence.
Common error messages related to nvcod.dll is missing
- nvcod.dll missing
- nvcod.dll missing error loading
- nvcod.dll missing crash
- nvcod.dll missing was not found
- the procedure entry point avastip.nvcod.dll
- nvcod.dll missing could not be located
- nvcod.dll missing Access Violation
- Cannot find avastip.nvcod.dll
- Cannot register nvcod.dll
- nvcod.dllfor windows xp sp3
- invcod.dll download
- nvcuda.dll download
- nv codecs.dll
- nvcod.dll error
Reasons of iisfecnv.dll missing Error in windows 7/10 :
- It occurs when there is any corrupted file in windows.
- It occurs when the file gets deleted from its main source hence, make sure to opt for a source you completely trust.
- Make sure to update the drivers in hardware devices and scan them to remove any infection.
- Use free file search tools in case you find this error and keep it back up.
- If you suspect any issue then consider running a virus scan for security.
- You can restore then nvcod.dll Missing Error file from the recycle bin using a free file recovery program even if, in case it is permanently deleted.
- It might occur while installing or running another application then, try shutting off windows or you may install a fresh version.
- Make note of where to copy a missing file if nvcod.dll missing Missing Error message specifies the folder from which it is missing.
Step By Step Solutions You Can Try To Fix iisfecnv.dll missing Error
Step 1: Run a System File Checker (sfc/ scannow).
This is the tool used in windows that helps to scrutinize files thus, helps find missing DLL files.
- Pressing the Windows key, type CMD and Run as Administrator.
Wait till the process works in fixing an issue and then restart your device or computer.
Step 2: Use DISM Windows Tool
- Open command prompt as administrator, as you did in first step.
- Run this command
dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
- This is another tested solution you can go for fixing this problem.
- This is a troubleshooting tool that is available inbuilt in windows.
- This is one of the upgraded tools therefore, you can use it in case SFC doesn’t help.
- To run this tool on your device, you just simply need to right-click on the command prompt.
- Once you have done it, press Enter key to enable the tool to work.
Step 3: Restore from the Recycle bin
As we mentioned earlier, the nvcod.dll missing Error could happen due to a missing file. Hence, if you have mistakenly deleted the DLL file from the computer, you can find it in the recycle bin by default.
You can restore it from the bin or you might need to download nvcod.dllmissing from the official website again if it is permanently deleted.
Step 4: Scanning with right tool
It might be possible that you are facing this issue due to disruption by a virus or an unknown network. Hence, operating an antivirus scan could help in eradicating the virus.
Wise registry Cleaner Pro is one of the ethical tools you can use as it removes malware or virus from the computer thus, protects against hackers or network barriers.
Step 5: Download Redistributable Packages
- On a Windows 10 computer, you can download redistributable packages that usually arrive with Visual C++.
- For this, you have to right-click on This PC and click on Properties from the list.
- Now, go for the C++ download page and get your package.
- Open the respected downloaded package and install it in your system.
- At last, review if the problem is solved or not.
Step 6: Copy from another system
- Another way you can get this issue fixed is by copying it from another server.
- You can copy the mfcore.dll file from a different server and simply paste it into your computer.
- Make sure that the server you are choosing for a copy has the same system type and to windows.
- Paste the copied file in the file explorer and make sure to place it in the same location.
Step 7: Download and Register
- After you have tried the above-listed solutions for fixing the error, you can also get it done by downloading a DLL file from a trusted website.
- As you finish the downloading process, copy and paste it but, make sure to not replace it in case it already exists.
- Also, after you have copied the DLL file, it is important to register it.
Solutions given in the article are tested but it also depends on your windows system type and respective issue. It may vary from problem to problem. Therefore, you have to be patient while finding the right solution. Yet, there are various fixing tools available that might be helpful in your favor.
As DLL file error is a common issue and reported by many users, there are numerous solutions provided but all you need to do is be clear with the cause to get an effective and speedy solution.